Sunday, October 18, 2009

Catching Up



It would be impossible to recount everything that has happened since my last entry. So I'm not even going to try! Suffice it to say that we have been very busy, and yet very happy. We took our annual camping trip to Rocky Mtn. National Park in July. It was cold way up on the tundra, and the boys got extremely dirty!

Then we made a trip to Yellowstone! We met Eric's brother and sister there and had a fun time watching all the cousins play together and seeing all the amazing sites of Yellowstone.
We've now started a new school year. Brayden is in 4th grade, and Devin is in 2nd grade. They are doing well. I am working at their school again this year on a reading literacy team. I get to work with many students grades K-5 and give them intense reading interventions. Love it!
So that is where we are now. Halloween is on it's way, and then the Holiday Season is in full swing. I love this time of year! We've already had our 1st snow of the season, and we can't wait to get even more. Bring on the festivities!


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Yippee!! You're back!