This is Natalie Law, Janelle's bestest friend in the whole world haha, and my mother-in-law Carolyn Law (your piano teacher when you were younger carolynlaw107@hotmail.com) is sitting right next to me and we are both laughing at your post. LOVE IT!!! I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn for the 2nd time!!!! Carolyn says that she read it for a relief society book club. GOOD BOOKS!!! Check out Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyers website. IT IS AMAZING!!!! Not finished yet but worth reading! Anyways blog-stalking is great, hope you aren't offended and i love your sister Janelle :)
6 comments:
Jealous! I was supposed to get mine today!
Me too.
JAMECE! Blog-stalking is great because you find so many people that you haven't seen in years!! Your family is beautiful!
Angie (Harris)
Doesn't "B" make a fabulous *ahem* cold person? Great book, indeed.
I just read to the first one. Can't wait to read the next two. I hope they are as good as the first. I could hardly put it down.
tonya
This is Natalie Law, Janelle's bestest friend in the whole world haha, and my mother-in-law Carolyn Law (your piano teacher when you were younger carolynlaw107@hotmail.com) is sitting right next to me and we are both laughing at your post. LOVE IT!!! I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn for the 2nd time!!!! Carolyn says that she read it for a relief society book club. GOOD BOOKS!!! Check out Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyers website. IT IS AMAZING!!!! Not finished yet but worth reading! Anyways blog-stalking is great, hope you aren't offended and i love your sister Janelle :)
Post a Comment